- Managed and executed full-lifecycle WordPress/WordPress MU/BuddyPress projects for a variety of Enterprise, Non-profit, and small businesses.
- Frequent public speaker on technical and non-technical topics ranging from communications and marketing to code deployment and development.
- Successfully managed the deployment of tools to support and integrate a large network of website.
- Managed the development of a network traffic and user consumption-oriented dashboard for executive management and venture capital investors.
- Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of over 350 individual websites with varying levels of traffic and demand.
- Responsible for the development team, systems administrators and technical operations staff for a global content network. All personnel were remote.
- Often called on to present and discuss a variety of topics surrounding social media, blogging and web technologies.
- Worked with the Secretary of the Air Force Public Affairs Office to provide critical feedback on the effectiveness of communications by public affairs units across the service.
- Successfully built and managed a large multi-author technology and business blog
Other areas of interest.
Download a PDF version.